Healthy Hub provides a range of support for different health and wellbeing needs in East Herts.
The Healthy Hub East Herts will be based at the East Herts Council Wallfields Offices, Hertford and at Charringtons House, Bishop’s Stortford and you will be able to speak to colleagues about the services on offer during the normal opening times of 08:30 - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Healthy Hub Services
Support will be available to help with a range of health and wellbeing needs. The services available through the healthy hubs include:
- Healthy lifestyle advice including stop smoking, nutrition advice and opportunities to be more physically active.
- Group support and presentations focused on health and wellbeing themes.
- Services offered by Citizens Advice East Herts Service who are also based at the East Herts Wallfields Office.
- Mental health and wellbeing referral to local services.
- Referral to specific wellbeing support
- Referral to training and skills opportunities with local providers.
Become a member of the Healthy Hub
To sign up to become a member of the Healthy Hub East Herts please complete our Healthy Hub East Herts Enquiry Form here.
If you've signed up, tell others what you think about Healthy Hub by posting a message below.