COMMUNITY HUB CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
You have now helped us raise over £6000 which will all go to helping our frail and vulnerable stay connected. We are working very closely with our Health Centre to ensure all our patients will have the opportunity to benefit from the social, digital, entertainment and wellbeing outreach services offered by our new Hub. You can follow our progress at https://www.carebank.uk/p/wellbeing.html
Contact Claire on 07595 67421 or Jan on 07710 325363 if you would like more information about this new way of looking after your wellbeing or would like to get involved as a hub volunteer.
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
UPDATE ON SOCIAL PRESCRIBING ACTIVITIES
- Our Village halls remain closed until lockdown eases but Zoom and other online activities continue as before. Updates can be found on the CAREbank website.
- Active East Herts now have 150 streaming activities for your wellbeing at: www.activeeastherts.org.uk/whats-on/ or call 07468 481193
- Healthy Hubs offer support at: www.healthyhubs.org.uk/home.aspx
COVID-19 VACCINE SCAMS
- For Much Hadham area call Juan on 07593 876279
- For Little Hadham call Jan on 07710 325363
- For lifts to Hospital Appointments: 0300 123 1677
- For help with Adult Social Care: 0300 123 4042
- For help from Carers in Herts: 01992 586969
- For Bereavement Support: 0808 808 1677 or www.cruse.org.uk
- For General Crisis Support: 0300 123 4044 or email@example.com
The NHS have issued the following guidelines relating to COVID vaccine scams, please share with your friends and neighbours.
Remember the NHS will NEVER ask for;
- Payment - all vaccines of FREE
- Your bank details
- Arrive unannounced at your home to administer the vaccine
- Ask you to prove your identity by sending copies of personal documents
For useful advice and support with financial problems, work or legal issues.
Telephone: 01920 459944